Friday, August 27, 2010

Railster Aug '10 mix



August's mix for Jus Like Music is provided by Italian producer and DJ: Railster.

"It all started a few months ago when I began to ask for songs from my music producing friends to spice up the first choices for my playlist, and at the same time I was making a note of the most interesting songs that I was hearing.

Some weeks back I reordered all the material, but I couldn't help but notice I was venturing far from the usual instrumental/experimental hip-hop material and moving towards more glo-fi / hypnagogic underground styles. At first I had a hard time blending all the different styles, so I took a step back and I slowly started to make logical connections from one song to the next until it sounded just right.

This mix also features some exclusive tunes from Kappah, DJ Shablo, Blessy, and (costa)."

http://www.myspace.com/railster
http://soundcloud.com/railster
http://www.juslikemusic.com

Tracklist / Chapters
Comfort Fit --- Cable Vamp............................... 1
Aeed --- Perfect Flashing (Feat. Railster)............. 2
Kappah --- Untitled Feat. Railster (Exclusive)...... 3
St Liquor-Ish --- Moneysack ................................. 4
Dj Pound --- Try It ................................................ 5
Khia --- My Neck My Back (Shlohmo Remix)....... 6
Swede:Art --- Sex On The Airplane ..................... 7
Digi Galessio --- The Istanbul Clan (La Partenza) 8
Low Fi --- Where You Been 7.5.......................... 9
The Samps --- Yellow Jacket ................................. 10
Oneohtrix Point Never --- Memory Vague................ 11
Dmx Krew --- All Aboard .................................. 12
*Com Truise --- Slow Peels ................................. 13
Cosmic Sound --- R.I.P. Robin The Cat ...................14
Indigo Pyramid --- Olulu ........................................15
Dj Shablo --- Untitled (Exclusive) ........................... 16
Insightful --- Sheperds Pie....................................... 17
Blessy --- Crispy Colors (Exclusive) ..........................18
Costa --- Roots Music (Exclusive) ............................ 19
Jimmy Edgar --- Hot Raw Sex (Machinedrum Remix) 20
Mark E --- Rnb Drunkie DOWNLOAD.........................21

Go here for download -
http://www.mixcloud.com/jeej/aug-10-mix-for-jus-like-music-by-railster/

No comments:

Post a Comment